IGNORED

Of all that is awesome, Music Machine Boxed!

homerwannabee

$5438!!!!!

That´s the price........ :D

Very very close........ :D

I'm suprised it wasn't you that won it Iwan, given its as close to sealed as you will probably ever get :D

I have a sealed repro that makes me happy........... :D :D And my personal limit is a tenth of 5000..... ;)

• Like 1

It was me at $3579 the exact amout of cash I had in my spending account. Now I can buy the last 3 NES adult games I need CIb and have a little left over and my CIB NES collection will almost be done..

oh with the red star and a***e I thought it might have been "atariservice". Shows how much I know....lol...

Congrats Wonder007. I didn't enter the octagon on this one, but I watched from the sidelines on the edge of my seat. I'm pretty sure my snipe would have been below the final bid, so you still would have taken home this trophy... but it's hard to tell though what you'll do when you're in the ring competing for these illusives.

A thought just crossed my mind, what if this dude found a case of them and is doling out second chance offers like there is no tomorrow? :ponder:

If he is, I am gonna be pissed that I canceled my $3K snipe. LOL

A thought just crossed my mind as well (which is noteworthy in and of itself), but can this auction really be considered "complete" without the LP's :) ?

post-12554-125246987945_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

A thought just crossed my mind as well (which is noteworthy in and of itself), but can this auction really be considered "complete" without the LP's :) ?

The only thing they have to do with each other, is the name, the game is based on the record.

A thought just crossed my mind, what if this dude found a case of them and is doling out second chance offers like there is no tomorrow? :ponder:

If he is, I am gonna be pissed that I canceled my $3K snipe. LOL

Yes it is. MM didn't come with the LPs so its still complete. Its like saying that Magicard is not complete without VL :D

Edited by Dino

The only thing they have to do with each other, is the name, the game is based on the record.

It was one of the early collecting day rumors that just didn't go away no matter how hard we tried.

I think there is a flyer or a coupon for the record in the box. Perhaps this is where the rumor started? Still if that is the case what sense does that make? You get a game with a free record and inside is a coupon to buy the record you just got for free.

Still it was fun finding the records for $1 at the market and flipping them for $100. O the good ol days !

Edited by Buyatari

It was one of the early collecting day rumors that just didn't go away no matter how hard we tried.

I think there is a flyer or a coupon for the record in the box. Perhaps this is where the rumor started? Still if that is the case what sense does that make? You get a game with a free record and inside is a coupon to buy the record you just got for free.

Still it was fun finding the records for $1 at the market and flipping them for $100. O the good ol days !

Who would have thought that the MASH t-shirt came shrinkwrapped to the box, when there is a coupon for the t-shirt?

Who would have thought that the MASH t-shirt came shrinkwrapped to the box, when there is a coupon for the t-shirt?

That is strange but you can own and use 2 shirts or there are two kids and each kid want a shirt. Who needs two of the same record? I suppose Billy and Sally might BOTH need to listen to Music Machine at the same time in different rooms but that is a stretch.

Edited by Buyatari