IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - DS Games

RSS Bot

This month I'm going to focus more on DS gaming, because the post office is bringing me down. They were about a month late with that Virtual Boy game, and it seems to be going the same way for that 2600 game I got at the Goat Store a few weeks back (no, it still hasn't come yet.) So here's a list of stuff I want to get (since I'm a DS collector, I probably won't open most of these games. How many of you have an unopened Zelda: Phantom Hourglass? I do.)

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games

Phantasy Star 0

Scribblenauts

Valkyrie Profile

The only one I'm tempted to play out of these is Scribblenauts. The rest are for collecting purposes only. These are the only ones for the rest of this year that I want (that have definite release dates, anyway.) If I buy any more DS games, they'll probably be old cheap ones I don't have yet. But I'm surprised at how many DS titles are pure garbage (i.e. the Imagine series, which just released its 214th game, "Imagine: Life Insurance Salesman" a few days ago. ;)) I'm surprised that these stupid companies keep churning out these garbage games even though I bet their revenue, if any, are slim.http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=blog&blogid=168&showentry=6406