IGNORED

ColecoVision Super Game module (pictured) CES Folder!

pboland

Neat item, but why did you part out the contents?

There were 67 sheet in that folder. I sold them all one at a time back in 2005. Each sheet sold anywhere from $15 to $25, two even sold for $100 each. That is why I sold out the contents. Kind of ironic that I sold the contents of the folder back then for the same reason I'm selling the folder today. I'm broke. :sad:

Edited by pboland

Graphic design in the early 80s = 3D grids

Lol! True, that and colorfull letters popping out at ya with a trail behind it.

Ok, I see a Colecovision, a the Rollerball module, the 2600 expander, Pistol Grip controller, and the Wheel, but could someone please tell me what that other thing is inbetween the CV and the 2600 module?

Ok, I see a Colecovision, a the Rollerball module, the 2600 expander, Pistol Grip controller, and the Wheel, but could someone please tell me what that other thing is inbetween the CV and the 2600 module?

Pistol Grip controller?? :lol:

Anyhow, to answer your question, it's the Super Game Module.

That was the ill-faded ColecoVision Super Game module.

You only ship within the US? Dratz!!! :sad:

I'm sorry Pixelboy. I have just had way too many problems with lost items. In those cases I ended up loosing money and time instead of making money that I needed just to keep people happy. I really need the money this time and I can't take any chances. Again, I'm sorry. :sad:

I just won and paid for this item! :) PLEASE put this item between 2 pieces of firm cardboard and ship in a firm mailer with DO NOT BEND written on the package. This is necessary to ensure no damage to the item and seems reasonable for the $8 shipping.

BTW - I won this item for my friend Pixelboy and will send to him, so all is good! :)

Troy

I just won and paid for this item! :) PLEASE put this item between 2 pieces of firm cardboard and ship in a firm mailer with DO NOT BEND written on the package. This is necessary to ensure no damage to the item and seems reasonable for the $8 shipping.

BTW - I won this item for my friend Pixelboy and will send to him, so all is good! :)

Troy

Actually, It will be packed even better than that. You will see what I mean. (hence the $8 shipping)

Just so you know Pixelboy, if it didn't sell, I was going to contact you (for what it's worth).

Actually, It will be packed even better than that. You will see what I mean. (hence the $8 shipping)

Just so you know Pixelboy, if it didn't sell, I was going to contact you (for what it's worth).

Well, I'm glad to be the future proud owner of this cool folder. I'll be looking forward to receiving it. :)