IGNORED

activision prototype....

nofrills100

So if I read all that right the seller is saying that it's Pitfall 2? and that it was never released due to the video game crash?

And on a side note why do ebayers feel the need to scream in their auctions? It doesn't make me want to buy it just hurts my eyes and annoys me. :(

What do you make of this?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ATARI-2600-ACTIVISION-PROTOTYPE-TESTMODUL-TELEMATCH_W0QQitemZ280392866450QQcmdZViewItemQQptZde_entertainment_games?hash=item4148b79a92&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Description says it was sent to 'tele match' magazine for a promotional reasons.

€99?

Sounds like Pitfall II to me, which could be an interesting find.

The "nie veröffentlichtes" indicates the seller doesn't know a too much about VCS games.

8)

And on a side note why do ebayers feel the need to scream in their auctions? It doesn't make me want to buy it just hurts my eyes and annoys me. :(

I'm currently involved with a seller to whom I've paid $230. I asked for my tracking, and they wrote back in all caps (their auction was as well) that they would give me the information in a day or two because it is in their wife's care. I responded with a wikipedia link on caps lock shouting. No rude commentary on my part or anything, just a link. They wrote back in all caps something to the effect of "THAT'S HOW I TYPE. I'LL DO WHAT I F**KING WANT"... I have since not gotten my tracking or products.

AX

I wonder what game the proto "star wars 4" is. You think it's a released one like Jedi or DSB? Could it possibly be Ewok? That would be cool if it was a new version of Ewok.

It is Star Wars Arcade!

Are you sure ??

Yes. I have exactly the same prototype minus the handwritten "4". It's TAG.

• Like 1

What do you make of this?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ATARI-2600-ACTIVISION-PROTOTYPE-TESTMODUL-TELEMATCH_W0QQitemZ280392866450QQcmdZViewItemQQptZde_entertainment_games?hash=item4148b79a92&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Description says it was sent to 'tele match' magazine for a promotional reasons.

€99?

Sounds like Pitfall II to me, which could be an interesting find.

The "nie veröffentlichtes" indicates the seller doesn't know a too much about VCS games.

8)

I have sent him links to SW-TAG and P2 and he wanted to check the pictures. Haven't heared back from him yet.

aren't these just copies of the final release product (which were PAL version of the original NTSC version)?

i'm just wondering about the use of the P-word

nevertheless, they're harder to find than their Us conterparts ...

should be a 'p' for promotional copy - given the story behind their existence.

I put in token bids for those to see if I can any of them (two is cool for me)....more for trade bait. I have been finding out that I can get some very desirable items with trades than cash...weird but true.

If the Star Wars proto was NTSC, I definitely would have put in a way higher bid limit for it.

Besides, I am happy with my Star Wars Ewok Adventure original proto.... ;)

I put in token bids for those to see if I can any of them (two is cool for me)....more for trade bait. I have been finding out that I can get some very desirable items with trades than cash...weird but true.

If the Star Wars proto was NTSC, I definitely would have put in a way higher bid limit for it.

Besides, I am happy with my Star Wars Ewok Adventure original proto.... ;)

Congrats Wonder! ;)

Take it from me, PAL protos make pretty crappy trade bait for someone like you ;)

A boxed Atlantis 2 on the other hand ..... :D

Edited by Dino

Look out PAL collectors, Jose won 2 of those protos. :P

He didnt win the best one though..congratulations Josh on your new purchase,the star wars proto.

Congrats Josh, wherever you are......... :)

That would be you Dumbass :)

Huh? :P