IGNORED

Qbert Qubes CIB on CTCW

EricDeLee

Well... I decided that I just will not get into this 'boxed games' thing. I'm going to keep my collection nice and simple: <start quote that will be used against me in the future> :arrow: so... I guess I like them loose. <end quote that will be used against me in the future>

Now I need to get rid of some boxed games. I figured I'd start off with a bang and throw Qbert Qubes on CTCW! I will follow this up with the rest of my boxed games as well. But for now, this is what I've got for sale. Sometime this weekend or early next week I will be taking pictures and throwing the rest of the boxed games up there for auction. Keep an eye out for Montezuma Revenge, Mario Bros, a few sealed games like Sentinel, and others. :)

Any interest in a minty Final Fantasy for the NES? It still has the shrink wrap on it, except where it was opened. It has other stuff with it (maps and manuals). Should I throw that on CTCW as well?

Good luck! And as always, thanks for looking!

Qbert Qubes CIB on CTCW

post-3390-125270372726_thumb.jpg

I went with a friend of mine to a yard sale in 2001 or 2002. He purchased a little box from the early 1900's for 50 cents. It had a railroad name on it and a small (think a sugar packet) little explosive charge. He always thought he would sell it or give it to the Railroad museum we have here in town. He did not take it in his house and just left it up on a little brick wall (a good 8 feet tall) for the past 7 or 8 years. Some codes inspector got on his case about cardboard boxes he had in his driveway and gave him a notice to clean them up, and a date for a future inspection. So he thinks, he will get in trouble if the inspector comes back and finds that. So like a dumb schmuck takes it to the first cop he sees and says "I have an explosive I don't want anymore" and tried to hand it to the guy. The cop takes out his gun and makes my friend set the box down on the ground. Calls in about 16 squad cars, the bomb squad... after the robot picked up the box, several threats of arresting him, and explaining the story over and over, they let him go. It is really funny because I've known this guy for years and he wouldn't typically do something this idiotic... when he bought the box I advised him not to... but still it never blew up on him, and I'm sure the bomb squad had fun with it.

:D

AX

I went with a friend of mine to a yard sale in 2001 or 2002. He purchased a little box from the early 1900's for 50 cents. It had a railroad name on it and a small (think a sugar packet) little explosive charge. He always thought he would sell it or give it to the Railroad museum we have here in town. He did not take it in his house and just left it up on a little brick wall (a good 8 feet tall) for the past 7 or 8 years. Some codes inspector got on his case about cardboard boxes he had in his driveway and gave him a notice to clean them up, and a date for a future inspection. So he thinks, he will get in trouble if the inspector comes back and finds that. So like a dumb schmuck takes it to the first cop he sees and says "I have an explosive I don't want anymore" and tried to hand it to the guy. The cop takes out his gun and makes my friend set the box down on the ground. Calls in about 16 squad cars, the bomb squad... after the robot picked up the box, several threats of arresting him, and explaining the story over and over, they let him go. It is really funny because I've known this guy for years and he wouldn't typically do something this idiotic... when he bought the box I advised him not to... but still it never blew up on him, and I'm sure the bomb squad had fun with it.

:D

AX

Thanks AX - that made my day!

I see you have posted a picture of your complaint department. I'll take a number, please! (only if the complaint device is a dud, though).

I'd throw FF on the Wagon personally.

Don't feel bad about offloading boxes. IMO, for a gamer they are just in the way. I have a few 2600 boxes, but I don't go out of my way for them. I've even thought of unboxing the games and storing or maybe even selling the more common boxes.