IGNORED

FS: NES complete w/15 games, 2 controllers, zapper and all official hookups

STICH666

I'm not one for dissing prices, but doesn't $110 BIN seem a little high? I'm aware that you have plenty of classics there, but it doesn't help that some of the games are Little Mermaid and Sesame street.

Here's some of my recent purchases:

NES w/controller $10

Commando $3

LoZ $7

AoL $4

Mario bros $2

Mario bros 2 $2

Mario bros 3 $5

Gradius $1

Rad Racer $1

Jackal $2

Hogan's Alley $1

That right there is most of your sale. In conclusion, imo I dont believe that its worth the $110 price tag, even if on the off chance it includes shipping.

I'm not one for dissing prices, but doesn't $110 BIN seem a little high? I'm aware that you have plenty of classics there, but it doesn't help that some of the games are Little Mermaid and Sesame street.

Here's some of my recent purchases:

NES w/controller $10

Commando $3

LoZ $7

AoL $4

Mario bros $2

Mario bros 2 $2

Mario bros 3 $5

Gradius $1

Rad Racer $1

Jackal $2

Hogan's Alley $1

That right there is most of your sale. In conclusion, imo I dont believe that its worth the $110 price tag, even if on the off chance it includes shipping.

Thanks. Should I repost without a BIN but the auction starting at $40? The admin on there quoted me at $70 BIN.

Brandon, you got a bargain on the NES. I never have trouble moving them at $30+

Put a zapper, new pins, two controllers, and a game you get $40 - $50.... those are online prices. You can still get them at yard sales that cheap if you are lucky or 99 cent listings that don't say anything about the blinking (or specifically say they blink).

I'd say it's a solid $87 plus shipping (with new pins). If I was going to sell the same set. Maybe if it fit in a large flat rate $100 out the door shipped.

I'd also compensate 15% less for chuck or AA sale since there is no eBay fee.

AX

Edited by the.golden.ax

Feel free not to have a BIN. I've found that having a BIN will sometimes hinder the amount you may receive. Go ahead and start it there, although I find that $50 is a good place to start, for it is much better than many ebay sellers. I dont know if you can have a reserve on CTCW, but if you can place one, do it.

Feel free not to have a BIN. I've found that having a BIN will sometimes hinder the amount you may receive. Go ahead and start it there, although I find that $50 is a good place to start, for it is much better than many ebay sellers. I dont know if you can have a reserve on CTCW, but if you can place one, do it.

I only payed $20 for the lot so as long as I make more than that I'll be happy.

Brandon, you got a bargain on the NES. I never have trouble moving them at $30+

AX

If you think that's nice, I once got a NES with a controller and all the hookups for $3. I used my magic haggling powers of lore to bring it down from $7 :D

I only payed $20 for the lot so as long as I make more than that I'll be happy.

Damn, $20??? Sounds like you're going to make a killing. ;)

Was it here on atariage or CTCW?

Here. I just don't know if the user would like me to reveal who it is.

Dont reveal who it was. Those matters are private. I was just curious to know, I hope you made a killing :D

I wouldn't say a killing but a good profit ;) Just one, admittedly big, step closer to finally getting a PS3.