IGNORED

wico Y cables

ataridoctor

Does anyone have any wico y cables they can part with. i got 4 wico at5200 controllers with out cables and would rather not make adapters/ Any help is appreciated

If you have a spare 5200 controller cable I could possibly build you one or, maybe even a wico keypad knock-off that you could use your wicos with.

I only have one original cable that I'm keeping :cool: and I'm still looking for an original wico keypad for myself.

ETA: Personally, I'm not a fan of the Wico stick, but I love the little y-cable to use with my masterplay clone.

Edited by Prodos8

Does anyone have any wico y cables they can part with. i got 4 wico at5200 controllers with out cables and would rather not make adapters/ Any help is appreciated

If you have a spare 5200 controller cable I could possibly build you one or, maybe even a wico keypad knock-off that you could use your wicos with.

I only have one original cable that I'm keeping :cool: and I'm still looking for an original wico keypad for myself.

ETA: Personally, I'm not a fan of the Wico stick, but I love the little y-cable to use with my masterplay clone.

yes i too have an extra cable for when i run into a wico stick its not so bad having to make an adapter though i made */this one/

DCP_7535.jpg sure its ugly but hey it works

the trick is you have to cut off the metal shield from the 15 pin connectors then i use the soldering iron to seal the 2 plug pieces together then use hot glue to keep from disturbing the soldering job on the wiring

Edited by bohoki

yes i too have an extra cable for when i run into a wico stick its not so bad having to make an adapter though i made */this one/

sure its ugly but hey it works

the trick is you have to cut off the metal shield from the 15 pin connectors then i use the soldering iron to seal the 2 plug pieces together then use hot glue to keep from disturbing the soldering job on the wiring

Yeah, that's a bit fugly, but hey if it works it works.

You could make a wico keyboard knock off by modifying a working controller (yeah I know they're hard to find) by adding a 9-pin male connection for the wico stick and disconnecting the wires from the internal stick. The result would match the system perfectly. :D