IGNORED

Sacred 2

Mendon

Is anyone playing or has anyone played Sacred 2?

I have been looking for a good Diablo style game for awhile and heard good things about S2. So, I put it in my Q and a copy arrived from GameFly yesterday. From the 90min or so I've played the game, I'm really sorta enjoying it. But whew..... without a manual, I am lost, lost, lost.

I'm still trying to figure out the mini-map and where the Gold - Silver arrows are located, which characters are better to start out with, what all the icon's mean, how the heck I forge weapons & armor, what are slots and what goes in them, how to perform combo's, and on and on. Thank God for GameFAQ's as their FAQ's and walk-thru's are a sanity saver.

As I said, though I am unsure of a lot of what I'm doing, I'm still enjoying the game so far. And the world to explore is HUGE.

I'm just curious if anyone else has played or is playing Sacred 2 and your opinion. Is it worth sticking with or does it become repetitious and boring after a bit?

Mendon

I got it from Gamefly as well (no manual) and really enjoyed it.

I can't say I had an really issues with being lost. I played through the story with an Inquisitor.

When-ever you take on a new quest it appears on your map as a circle. You can find and have as many pending as you would like. Your active quest, (you can pick any pending quest you'd like) will show up as a biggest, bolder circle.

I returned it after 1 play through, but plan to get a copy and play through with them all.