IGNORED

This is getting rediculous. Proto's my arse.

ninermaniac

"The boards look different, they COULD be protos or they MAY NOT be...who knows? Spend $5000000 to find out!"

I just can't wait for the "Possibly HAUNTED Atari Game" auctions to start showing up!

Xonox and Mythicon used a very different method of making their games. These make up part of those. :x

• Like 1

He knows all are working. Doesn't that mean he has tested them? If he has tested them, he knows what games they are. If they are of some value, wouldn't he sell them saying what game they are? I have opened less than 100 carts had have seen at least four different types.

I hope no one is dumb enough to buy these.

He knows all are working. Doesn't that mean he has tested them? If he has tested them, he knows what games they are. If they are of some value, wouldn't he sell them saying what game they are? I have opened less than 100 carts had have seen at least four different types.

I hope no one is dumb enough to buy these.

Yeah I was about to comment on that, how have you tested them and yet don't know what they are. I can almost guarantee you that its just the pcb boards for common games like combat, etc

-Disjaukifa

Speaking of ridiculous Atari 2600 :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

-Disjaukifa

HOLY CRAP I'm taking out a second mortgage right now! Is that a light sixer? SO RARE!

Whats scares me is thats like a good chunk of bucks to list on ePay . . . what a waste, no one is going to buy that. Even if I won the lottery, like 350 MILLION, I would not buy that.

-Disjaukifa

Yeah, I saw this auction earlier and couldn't believe that this one of Hozer's friends thinks people are that stupid.

How do we know it's not Randy? DOH! I said his name. :?

GACK! My eyes! They are bleeding!

I see no Hozer, hear no Hozer, think no Hozer

-Disjaukifa

:D

Edited by ninermaniac
  • Like 1

Guys, I certainly do not buy into the premise that these are prototype games, but there is no need to be mean. Please take the high road here--discuss whether or not you feel these are prototypes and your rationale behind that, but stay away from the insults and such.

Thanks,

..Al

Sorry, didn't mean to be mean. My rationale: If you know they work, then you know what games they are, and have had a chance to see if they seem to be the released versions. Also, since this seller sells a ton of Hozer carts, the most likely source for these boards is carts that were stripped to make repros, and so it's likely the seller either saw the original cases or got these from someone who did, and so, again, they should know if they're protos. Also, if you strip a lot of games, you know that production games don't all look just the same inside. The only reason I can see to hide all this information is to try to make money off otherwise nearly valueless leftover boards by putting out the idea that they're protos.

:ponder:

Guys, I certainly do not buy into the premise that these are prototype games, but there is no need to be mean. Please take the high road here--discuss whether or not you feel these are prototypes and your rationale behind that, but stay away from the insults and such.

Thanks,

..Al

Sorry, didn't mean to be mean. My rationale: If you know they work, then you know what games they are, and have had a chance to see if they seem to be the released versions. Also, since this seller sells a ton of Hozer carts, the most likely source for these boards is carts that were stripped to make repros, and so it's likely the seller either saw the original cases or got these from someone who did, and so, again, they should know if they're protos. Also, if you strip a lot of games, you know that production games don't all look just the same inside. The only reason I can see to hide all this information is to try to make money off otherwise nearly valueless leftover boards by putting out the idea that they're protos.

Ditto! :cool: How can you not know what the game is, but know it is in working order :ponder: