IGNORED

Coleco Adam, complete in box on Ebay

Atari8guy

I saw one of these like yours for sale at a convention once for 100 bucks also, I would have bought it except I had to fly home and I don't think checking it at the airport was a good idea and I didn't have to time nor did I want to spend the money to stop by the post office to ship it.

Hi,

I'm selling my Adam.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/w...=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks

I saw one of these like yours for sale at a convention once for 100 bucks also, I would have bought it except I had to fly home and I don't think checking it at the airport was a good idea and I didn't have to time nor did I want to spend the money to stop by the post office to ship it.

Its a pretty large box....but its well packed. I agree an airport would have been a pain.

Hi,

I'm selling my Adam.

Thanks

Its a pretty large box....but its well packed. I agree an airport would have been a pain.

Yea, but the problem is that you need another box to put it in otherwise you risk damaging it, and the thing wieghs like 50 pounds or so.

Ooooh I've always wanted an Adam, could you tell me how much it would cost to ship that bad boy to Sweden? I tried using the shipping calculator but it told me to ask the seller so..... icon_smile.gif

Its 150 Canadian by surface to Sweden. Its 450 Priority International Mail.

Hi,

I'm selling my Adam.

Thanks

Yea, but the problem is that you need another box to put it in otherwise you risk damaging it, and the thing wieghs like 50 pounds or so.

Definitely a beast. If it doesn't sell I'm not heartbroken though....at least I can tell the powers that be, I tried.