IGNORED

White Atari 2600 Decathlon in this lot...

CPUWIZ

How many white label Activision carts are there?

I know of Space Shuttle and this is the first I have heard of Decathlon.

This also confirms that CPU is officially trying to break me when it comes to collecting major label variations. I am not sure what I ever did you you, but if I apologize. Please. Make it stop.

This also confirms that CPU is officially trying to break me when it comes to collecting major label variations. I am not sure what I ever did you you, but if I apologize. Please. Make it stop.

I was just trying to be nice, maybe someone can side deal it out of the auction for a can of pringles.

I was just trying to be nice, maybe someone can side deal it out of the auction for a can of pringles.

I hope you know I'm joshin'. I am actually amazed at the label variations that pop up. You don't know how many times I have crossed off a company (like CBS or Activision) only to learn months or years later there is some wacky label variation that exists.

Nope... I already tried! LOL I was going to throw in half of a bag of Beef Jerky as well. No dice. :(

Nope... I already tried! LOL I was going to throw in half of a bag of Beef Jerky as well. No dice. :(

Was that you who offered the $10.00? I love it when seller will not cut a side deal ;) Lets see what it is really worth to someone :) Cheers, FB

Try our database?

8)

i did ... i just thought u would come up with that special link adding all three labels types together ;)

btw, the listing is missing the skateboarding cartridge that also appeared as a white label

i don't have it right here but i'll make a scan sometime soon ...

Try our database?

8)

i did ... i just thought u would come up with that special link adding all three labels types together ;)

btw, the listing is missing the skateboarding cartridge that also appeared as a white label

i don't have it right here but i'll make a scan sometime soon ...

I have that one to Fish, the white label one from Absolute Entertainment, there is one up right now boxed on Ebay UK