IGNORED

FS - Condor Attack, seamonster (puzzy)

tmlfan

Hi

first post, I am a long time member of cgcc and dp, came across some Atari games I am selling...thought people here might be more interested. I listed them on ebay tonight.

Condor attack

http://cgi.ebay.com/Atari-Ultravision-Condor-Attack-with-Instructions_W0QQitemZ110441825596QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Vintage_Video_Games?hash=item19b6d8853c&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

seamonster

http://cgi.ebay.com/Atari-Puzzy-seamonster-Sea-Monster-NTSC-w-instructions_W0QQitemZ110441827954QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Vintage_Video_Games?hash=item19b6d88e72&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I also have some Vic 20 games and a Commodore 64 Castlevania listed if that interested anyone here.

Let me know if you have any questions

Just in case anyone was on the fence about bidding due to his low post count, I can assure you he's a cool dude. I've met him in person before at gaming shows.

Seconded. I've been on CGCC.ca for years and TMLfan has an excellent reputation, not to mention his excellent taste in hockey teams. :cool:

Cheering for the Leafs is just the obvious choice for any real hockey fan. :cool:

Just in case anyone was on the fence about bidding due to his low post count, I can assure you he's a cool dude. I've met him in person before at gaming shows.

Seconded. I've been on CGCC.ca for years and TMLfan has an excellent reputation, not to mention his excellent taste in hockey teams. :cool:

Cheering for the Leafs is just the obvious choice for any real hockey fan. :cool:

Grrr. Not the way its going so far: 0-2-1 after 3 games is not a great start. Sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread. Buy TMLfans games! :D

Grrr. Not the way its going so far: 0-2-1 after 3 games is not a great start. Sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread. Buy TMLfans games! :D

ughh tell me about it.... at least if we finish in the bottom we get a good draft pick ..... oh wait no we dont.. burke already traded it away ... :x

Actually the Condor Attack, and Seamonster went pretty cheap. I have seen Condor Attack usually pull in about $200 to $250 for just the cart alone. So the fact it went for $165 shipped with manual included is a steal. And the Seamonster with manual going for $144 shipped is a steal as well.

Edited by homerwannabee

Actually the Condor Attack, and Seamonster went pretty cheap. I have seen Condor Attack usually pull in about $200 to $250 for just the cart alone. So the fact it went for $165 shipped with manual included is a steal. And the Seamonster with manual going for $144 shipped is a steal as well.

Agreed, but still pretty good price for the current market. Somebady got a great deal IMO. These games are just not fetching what they use to!

We were happy with the end price, the 2 atari games were in a box lot we bought on a yard sale for $40 of coleco/atari stuff.. We also have a spider maze to sell.. I have had it for sale for $100 with no bites yet...might try ebay later on.

and @ atarileaf .. the castlevania went for what I expected, I actually had 2 of them I got in a vic 20 lot someone almost gave to me..they dint want them anymore..I had no idea what vic 20 stuff was worth...I sold one last fall for $180, wasnt as nice as this one and wasnt as complete with the papers etc..

thanks to all who bid if you did :)