IGNORED

Heavy Sixer with original sticks + 12 boxed games...

CPUWIZ

Plus it comes with 3 gatefold boxes, and the original Heavy Sixer power supply. Not mine as well.

Surprised it has not been bought yet.

Lets do the math on this shall we?

3 Gatefold boxed games at least $30

2 original heavy sixer joyticks at least $40

Original Heavy Sixer system at least $30

Heavy Sixer power supply? Probably at least $15

So $30+$40+$30+$15= $115

$115>$65

Not a hard choice when you think about it, and I am not even including the other boxed games in this equation.

Edited by homerwannabee

Does look like a very good system and games to get started on. I also am surprised it's not been grabbed yet, especily with free shipping!

What's that silver box thing we can see in one pic with the atari logo? The power supply?

Yeah, that is the original Heavy Sixer power supply. Those things are extremely hard to come by.

Edit: Looks like it was bought. Someone just got a great deal. I myself did not buy it for two reason. 1. I already have everything, and 2. I am broke as a joke, and could not buy it even if I wanted to. If I had the money I would of bought this. The joysticks are in really great condition it seems by the picture. The paint is still on them completely, so they are better than mine.

Edited by homerwannabee

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to send a thank-you for pointing out this auction. I have been wanting one of those power supplies for a long time. I also kept 8 of the 12 games I needed and one of the joysticks--the other had some problems moving in the down direction. I made another lot for sale out of the rest of it (added some of my double boxed games and a nice Wico Boss stick) and put an eBay BIN on it for 69.99 plus actual shipping so someone else could get a decent deal and I could get my $$$ back and get rid of some stuff I didn't want.

Of course, it was purchased by yet another reseller! Oh well. I am quickly getting to the stage where I just want stuff out of my apartment. But now I have that power supply...

Does look like a very good system and games to get started on. I also am surprised it's not been grabbed yet, especily with free shipping!

What's that silver box thing we can see in one pic with the atari logo? The power supply?

Yeah, that is the original Heavy Sixer power supply. Those things are extremely hard to come by.

Edit: Looks like it was bought. Someone just got a great deal. I myself did not buy it for two reason. 1. I already have everything, and 2. I am broke as a joke, and could not buy it even if I wanted to. If I had the money I would of bought this. The joysticks are in really great condition it seems by the picture. The paint is still on them completely, so they are better than mine.