IGNORED

World's largest intellivision acution is on ebay - super super rare games

Rev

this looks like that collection that was posted all together with the big BIN a few weeks ago. It is some great INTV stuff.

wow, i think you are right!!!

**investigates**

yeah, he had a buy it now of $24999

he does have all the rare game but people are going crazy and bid like crazy. I think I should sell my collection (I do have all the same game that he has expect spiker....which is just too expensive for my wallet)

Wow, I have some of those. Glad I got the bulk of my Intelli collection years ago before the prices went up (hugs his boxed Learning Fun I & II).

The funny thing is I have a boxed Super Pro Decathlon up for trade/sale right now and no one seems interested. Maybe I should list it on ebay?

Tempest

I can't believe that the overlays are at $500 with more than 1 day left. That is some crazy money.

I saw that....this is more then crazy. I do have the original set but I just don't understand why someone will spend money on set #1, then set #2 then set #3....

some people have more money then me :)

I should wait a few week then sell all my collection LOL

I can't believe that the overlays are at $500 with more than 1 day left. That is some crazy money.

I saw that....this is more then crazy. I do have the original set but I just don't understand why someone will spend money on set #1, then set #2 then set #3....

are you serious????? pm me if you are,you have a few things i need :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust:

are you serious????? pm me if you are,you have a few things i need :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust:

LOL I do have all those game but I will keep them :) I'm not ready to sell my collection.

I think it was a good timing for him.....in a month....maybe it will have been different price but good for him if all the winner send him the money :)

I just cant believe the prices that Congo Bongo, Tower of Doom, and Fathom all sold for.

I have all of these sealed. In he got over $900 for them unsealed :|

I'll be holding on to my Intv collection for a whiiiile.

Got everything in their boxes all set aside.

If you got them from Destiny then that's not original shrinkwrap.

Tempest

I just cant believe the prices that Congo Bongo, Tower of Doom, and Fathom all sold for.

I have all of these sealed. In he got over $900 for them unsealed :|

I'll be holding on to my Intv collection for a whiiiile.

Got everything in their boxes all set aside.

it didnt take long....someone already listed a congo bongo boxed!!! :D

My link

• 2 weeks later...