IGNORED

Paypal Hater !

pangasinan

I think this seller dont like paypal,just read the description.

:rolling:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170389758791&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

nice highscore box in the lot ... ;)

and what's that soccer cartridge???

I spotted them both but the price is too high to justify me making a bid on them even though he lives only a half an hour away.Dont know what the soccer game is ...Rom ??

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170389758791&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

Can't say I blame him. Does this happen a lot:

B%llS%it loophole in the Pay Pal refund policy,this is when you send the item & they have it ( people who won the auction ) & wan't to scam there money back out of YOUR account,so you have no goods & no money

Can't say I blame him. Does this happen a lot:

B%llS%it loophole in the Pay Pal refund policy,this is when you send the item & they have it ( people who won the auction ) & wan't to scam there money back out of YOUR account,so you have no goods & no money

yes it happens .... even if you clearly state in your auctions that you are not responsible for uninsured packages. i always use registration when sending internationaly to make sure i have something in my hands in case someone tries to screw me ... it happened to me once ...

even if you clearly state in your auctions that you are not responsible for uninsured packages.

I don't know about non-US eBay policies, but changes to insurance announced back in July (2009) make the seller responsible for packages whether the package is insured or not:

http://pages.ebay.com/sell/July2009Update/faq/index.html#1-10

Fun bits:

Why is eBay removing optional or required shipping insurance when I list or re-list my item?

By removing optional or required shipping insurance, we are adjusting to help meet buyer expectations for ecommerce and aligning with industry standard practices. In most circumstances, buyers do not expect to pay for the cost of shipping insurance. This change also reflects the industry—and eBay—standard practice that sellers are responsible for their items until they are safely in their customers' hands.

What is wrong with giving the buyer the option to purchase insurance?

Sellers are responsible for their items until they are safely in their customers' hands. Offering insurance to a buyer (optional or required) gives the impression that the buyer is responsible for the safe delivery of the item and can reduce buyer confidence in the marketplace.

What if a buyer specifically requests insurance?

You can remind your buyer that insurance is designed to protect the seller, not the buyer— if a buyer does not receive an item, it is the seller's responsibility. If a buyer continues to request shipping insurance, you can select a shipping service that includes insurance (for example, UPS covers insurance up to $100 automatically with many services), or add the cost of insurance into your shipping or handling costs and send the buyer a revised invoice.

Isn't the removal of insurance as a separate cost really just a ploy by eBay to garner higher Final Value Fees? Are you making me price my item higher so you can charge more fees?

We are removing insurance as an option for the buyer since insurance is designed to protect the seller, not the buyer. If a buyer does not receive an item, it is the seller's responsibility. You have the option to fold insurance costs into the shipping cost or handling costs.

Shouldn't the shipping companies be responsible for an item once it has shipped?

While it is the shipping company's responsibility to deliver the item to your buyer, the shipping company is accountable to the seller not to the buyer. It is your option how you manage your relationship, risk, or exposure with the carrier and you have choices as to which carrier you choose to safely deliver your goods to your buyers

I feel it is definitely the seller's responsibility to make sure the package gets there. Ebay is right, shipping companies are accountable to the shipper. It has always been this way. I don't really see any problem with the new policy.

I have to agree, I sell on ePay and I buy on ePay as well, and I had to get my money back from Paypal once because the seller said he shipped my item ($300+ item) but had no proof or anything and tried saying that he wasn't responsible and basically "tough" . . . I got my money back. Insurance is a mandatory when I ship, I sold a Power Mac Dual G5 on ebay, and the UPS guy dropped it off the back of the truck . . . I had it insured so I got the money back and was able to give a refund to the buyer.

Insurance is always a good idea, and it protects you . . . period

-Disjaukifa

What's a Arcadia 2001 cart doing in a Atari 2600 lot? Does the seller not know that or is he stupid? :)

$20 seems like a lot of money to ship that....I'm not sure how the Aussie dollar compares to ours now.

The Aussie dollar has gained incredible amount in the last month ,it is now about 91 US cents.

What's a Arcadia 2001 cart doing in a Atari 2600 lot? Does the seller not know that or is he stupid? :)

$20 seems like a lot of money to ship that....I'm not sure how the Aussie dollar compares to ours now.

The Aussie dollar has gained incredible amount in the last month ,it is now about 91 US cents.

It'll go down. :P :D

It'll go down. :P :D

Only if America stuffs up the world economy again :P