IGNORED

Donkey Kong Arcade

NinjaWarrior

Hi there,

How world DK sound with the Pokey Chip??

Probably like the A8 version which sounds good IMO.

Would it be like the Arcade version..The Colecovision is getting Donkey Kong Arcade, why not the 7800

I'm sure I'm over stepping my boundaries here but the CV can do square pixels where the 7800 does more rectangle pixels. I really wish they wouldn't have done the Atari color clocks on the 7800.

I'm not dead either :lol:. I would find Donkey Kong a particularly tedious game to code because to me its a very boring game. As a 7800 programmer I don't want to write boring games because any time I spend on my hobbies should be fun.

If you think the 7800 homebrew scene is lacking new games feel free to pick up a copy of the 7800's hardware manual from Curt Vendels site, a copy of DASM and then a 6502 reference and have some serious fun ;).

I guess the 7800 Hacks are dead

Not dead (at least in my corner), just on a hiatus while I deal with RealLife issues.

Hey PMP.....hope all things are smoothing out for you. Im still going to do those 7800 games I started.

I too have crap to deal with so I feel you man! Good to see you posting.

Gorf

I just take a Gravol when i play 7800 Donkey Kong,that takes care of the nausea i get from the bad sound :D ,just kidding.Actually I'm used to it.I can live with it,its the game play that counts for me,and the 7800 DK definitely plays well IMO! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...