IGNORED

Ending now -->600+ SMS, Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, Saturn & DC Games & Hardware

nebrazca78

Hey all,

Ending now is the last of over 600 items of classic Sega goodness. All of the Sega consoles are reasonably well represented with a wide array of rare and hit titles, most are complete, some even factory sealed. The prices are about as low as is possible, nearly every item starts at $.99 or less regardless of value. The only items that start at over $.99 are the consoles themselves which start at $9.99. I also combine shipping at $2 per game ($3 outside North America). Here's the link:

http://shop.ebay.com/secretsintherocks/m.h...sop=1&_sc=1

Thanks!

Edited by nebrazca78

There's no way I would have the patience to list all that stuff individually! :o How long did it take!? Maybe I shouldn't ask. :P Good luck though. I thought listing 20 seperate auctions was a pain lol..

It took about 8 hours to photograph everything and then list it. Not too bad considering the first half was 365 items. The second half which I am finishing up on tonight will put the total at well over 600 items and add another 8 hours or so.

And I FEEL for you when you have to box all of this stuff up and ship it! :o I guess it is the best way to make maximum profit, but it is such a PITA selling everything individually... Hope it works out for you!

The Master System, Genesis and 32X auctions went well. Luckily one person won 57 games and another won 43 games so that cut down on the packaging quite a bit. I also wanted to let people know about unadvertised shipping discounts that can be taken advantage of. The first one is that anyone who wins 11 games or more gets a free upgrade to Priority Mail. For anyone who wins a ton of games there are additional shipping discounts. Games 41 - 80 ship for $1 each. Games 81 - 120 ship for $.50 each. Finally, games 121+ ship for just $.25 each. These discounts are for North America only. If you are not in North America 41 - 80 is $2 each, 81 - 120 is $1.50 each and 121+ is $.75 each.

I just wanna say thanks for the heads up on the auctions. Im lookin forward to grabbin a few of these. Unfortunately I missed out on a few of them due to being stuck at work. But its all good.

Thanks to you for your interest and I hope you win the games you want this time around!