IGNORED

My first Atari ST games on hood.de

Thorsten Günther

Due to the fact that DVDs, CDs and video games may now only be offered on eBay Germany with free shipping, I have decided to go elsewhere. Here are my first auctions on hood.de.

Enjoy.

Thorsten

I took a look, the shipping would be prohibitively expensive for a Canuck such as myself but you have a really nice little collection of ST games. Good luck with the auctions :D

I took a look, the shipping would be prohibitively expensive for a Canuck such as myself but you have a really nice little collection of ST games. Good luck with the auctions :D

Sadly, I cannot change the current Dollar weakness or the postage by Deutsche Post/DHL. The most interesting product offered by them is the small package ("Päckchen"/petit paquet) with up to 2 kg weight for EUR 13.90 worldwide (EUR 15.90 registered). For items with a weight far below that, there's only air mail (which can also be sent registered at EUR 2.05 extra). And I do not charge for packing and handling (at least for for my first Hood auctions).

I'll see if there's any interest in those games, used ST software (except for MagiC, NVDI, HDDRIVER and Kobold - and of course the music software) usually doesn't run too well in Germany.

Thorsten