IGNORED

Hi Res Box Scans needed.

nonner242

I'm currently trying to get a full collection on Hi Res box scans for the 7800.icon_lust.gif

I would like to offer them to Al to put in the 7800 section when finished.

When I complete this I would like to do the same for Jaguar then some R4+ 2600 titles..(Im probably going to do Lynx too icon_wink.gif )

I am trying to get the print perfect thru photo shop, I'm going to have them without wrinkles,stains,color imperfections when I'm done.

I have a bunch already including some home brews.

I just need a few that I dint own or are to damaged to fix up.

If anyone could please send me some Hi Res scans of the front and backs it would be great.

If you can do the whole thing (top,bottom,1 side) that would be sweeter. Even a photo of the sides i can edit it onto the real layout no problem.

Any help would in scans even if you dint think the are all that great would be be greatly appreciated.

I will add to the list of needs as I keep working.

Needed Hi Res Scans;

Water Ski

Rampage

Tank Command

MIA Art

b*nQ Art

Kung Fu Master

Super Skateboarding

Summer Games

Title Match Pro Wrestling

Thank you for any help.icon_mrgreen.gif

I can help you out with Kung Fu Master, Super Skateboardin' and Title Match. They are all sealed though and Title Match has a price tag on it. I am not sure how well the sides would scan with the shrinkwrap seam. It will take me a few days, but I will give it a shot.

Sweet, I figure worse comes to worse..If I can get multiple scans or good pic of a same game I might be able to piece them together.

I have had mixed luck with sealed games and my scanner. I swear its moody.

I can help you out with Kung Fu Master, Super Skateboardin' and Title Match. They are all sealed though and Title Match has a price tag on it. I am not sure how well the sides would scan with the shrinkwrap seam. It will take me a few days, but I will give it a shot.

Sweet, I figure worse comes to worse..If I can get multiple scans or good pic of a same game I might be able to piece them together.

I have had mixed luck with sealed games and my scanner. I swear its moody.

No other help or intrest in this tha horseboy?

Im just trying to get this out there for all of us.

To have a nice bit of atari history backed up for all of us, in excellent quality. Not some 140x115 resolution all blurry or unreadable. Im talkig about 400 dpi full size prints.

I just need help from other members on these few boxes. Im putting in some major hours per box. If this is something nobody wants please let me know and I will stop.

But if there is interest I will be very happy to keep it up.

Honestly I can probably get the scans for everything except MIA because I don't have that one :( . My collection is mostly boxed up from moving, so it may take a bit to find Water Ski and Summer Games. Everything else is easily accessible, but it will still be a couple of days because my dad is in the hospital right now.

Honestly I can probably get the scans for everything except MIA because I don't have that one icon_sad.gif . My collection is mostly boxed up from moving, so it may take a bit to find Water Ski and Summer Games. Everything else is easily accessible, but it will still be a couple of days because my dad is in the hospital right now.

Sorry to hear about your Dad, hope he will be OK.

Take your time, family always comes first. I in no rush. Im just trying to get some diffenate source material for these.

When you get t you get it. Thanks for the help in anyway horseboy.icon_mrgreen.gif

Honestly I can probably get the scans for everything except MIA because I don't have that one icon_sad.gif . My collection is mostly boxed up from moving, so it may take a bit to find Water Ski and Summer Games. Everything else is easily accessible, but it will still be a couple of days because my dad is in the hospital right now.

Sorry to hear about your Dad, hope he will be OK.

Take your time, family always comes first. I in no rush. Im just trying to get some diffenate source material for these.

When you get t you get it. Thanks for the help in anyway horseboy.icon_mrgreen.gif

I should be able to get to them in the next couple of days. He got out today and he is going to be ok. He is just 12 inches of colon lighter. No big deal. :P

This is definitely a cool idea nonner242.

Maybe you could make these available at www.thecoverproject.net as well as here at some stage? That site is dedicated to preserving gamebox artwork etc and while it has a 7800 section it currently isn't populated too much at all while some others like the N64 USA collection are 100% complete.

Thanks,

From what I remember about that site is they dont make them as 100% the same originals. Close but text/pictures might be moved/removed.

They are modified to fit the Universal game cases also. I could send them into the RAW uploads there. But I doubt I would really wanna resize and edit them all again.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for photo at least?

Collection pics?icon_ponder.gif

I finally got around to bringing the games to work. I should be able to find some time to scan them tomorrow. I have everything you need except Tank Command, Summer Games and MIA. Hopefully I can find my Summer Games soon.

Anyhow, do you want 300 or 600 dpi? I don't think my scanner does 400 dpi.

Edited by horseboy

Bump for photo at least?

Collection pics?icon_ponder.gif

I finally got around to bringing the games to work. I should be able to find some time to scan them tomorrow. I have everything you need except Tank Command, Summer Games and MIA. Hopefully I can find my Summer Games soon.

Anyhow, do you want 300 or 600 dpi? I don't think my scanner does 400 dpi.

Great!

I dont need Summer Games or MIA anymore. Im in a trade for one and the other Marc O emailed me.

Tank command and Rampage Id still like but if I can just get someones collection pics to see the sides or top of the box might be enough for logo placement.

600 dpi would be great!

Thanks Horseboy.

Very cool idea. I tried to bring it up a couple times to do 2600 and didn't get much interest. I did start to do it, but then moved a couple times. I'll get back to it and finish eventually even if no one else cares! Sorry I can't help you with 7800, I just have the usual old O'Shea's titles, nothing rare. Looking forward to this though, keep it up!