IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Go Blazers!

RSS Bot

Boy am I excited. Only 24 more hours to go until the NBA regular season starts. The Blazers went 4-4 in the preseason while trying to find a perfect starting lineup. Now that they have found one (it's still uncertain, with Oden vs. Pyrzbilla), I think they're going to do better than I expected, beating Phoenix by 20 on the road in the last game of the preseason. I just wish we could have a better opponent tomorrow night, it's the dreaded Houston Rockets, who ended our playoff chances in the first round last year. And they also face us in game #3 in the regular season, only this time in Houston. So if we start the season with a 1-2 record, I wouldn't be that surprised.

Also, I've been playing a lot of Virtual Boy recently, with most of the time fighting with Nester's Funky Bowling. It's more of a hit the meter at the right time than bowling game (which a lot of them are), but I seldom get a strike. One time I got 5 in a row and ended up with a score of 221, but I think that was a fluke. I got 3D Tetris today, it's like Block-Out for the Lynx, but only on Nintendo.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=blog&blogid=168&showentry=6555