IGNORED

ebay question (search)

maximebeauvais

Hello,

first I'm not sure if it's the right place to ask my question....feel free to move it.

from my home computer, when I go in ebay and do a search for intellivision, I have always around 600 auctions. here at work, for the last or so, when I type intellivition, I have around 2000 auctions. I will say that 3/4 of those auctions are from ebay seller that use the buy it fonction and I have no use to see those auction since most of them are overprice.

i try to play with my ebay option but I can't find anything. I hope that someone will have the answer to my problem.

see picture

thanks

post-60-125682951823_thumb.jpg

Your one search includes store inventory.

Look along your left sidebar. You can click the Include Store Inventory (it should be highlighted) and it will remove them.

You can further eliminate Buy-it-Nows by instead just selecting the Auctions Only tab, right above your circled quantity of search results.

I often use the tabs...I like the buy it now and then I go to the drop down on the right to select newly listed...or lowest first...just to make sure I do not buy it now something that is also listed as a buy it now at a cheaper price...

Good luck..ebay can be tricky