IGNORED

halloween horror

bah

Today in the mail I received a package and the carnage inside is fitting for the day it was delivered. It seems the E-Pay seller neglected to tell me the lot of 5200 carts had been under water for some time. These are the worst carts I have seen.

No they don't work either but I did try just for grins (see the shiny contacts)!!

The seller did advise that they "were rough"

Today in the mail I received a package and the carnage inside is fitting for the day it was delivered. It seems the E-Pay seller neglected to tell me the lot of 5200 carts had been under water for some time. These are the worst carts I have seen.

No they don't work either but I did try just for grins (see the shiny contacts)!!

heck buy some distilled water from walmart and give them a good scrubbing with a toothbrush to remove any rust and sediment

chances are unless any traces are corroded through it ought to live again

heck buy some distilled water from walmart and give them a good scrubbing with a toothbrush to remove any rust and sediment

chances are unless any traces are corroded through it ought to live again

Some electronics seem to go bad when subjected to water. I once soaked an Amiga floppy drive in water to clean it and never worked again.

Looks like something that was pulled from the bottom of the ocean! These had to be under water for a really long time!

I think the titanic went down before the A5200 was released.

Someone time traveled and had them in their pockets. That was in the movie, right?

Looks like something that was pulled from the bottom of the ocean! These had to be under water for a really long time!

I think the titanic went down before the A5200 was released.

Someone time traveled and had them in their pockets. That was in the movie, right?

It depends on which version of the movie you watched; I would go with the documentary.

Actually guys, I got a lot of over 45 carts for about $13.50 shipped. The 2600 carts I wanted were good but all the 5200 carts were in poor shape. Someone must have gathered a bunch of misc carts from different places and sold them cheap. I did give the seller an upset reply but did not open a case of any type. For short, I won the games I wanted and the 5200 carts were commons anyway so I am happy enough.