IGNORED

Saturn NES Jaguar Jag CD Famicom 32X GEN GameCube 3DO SNES PS2 N64 + More!

kevincal

Unbeatable prices? But they're auctions :?

Ah well, here's a bump ;)

Mods please move this. Great seller, but auctions go to the auctions forum.

Or else maybe I should start posting misleading titles about my auctions every week? Nobody wants to see me do that. Every week.

I only did this because I was tired of not getting enough views in the auction section. Lets be honest, a lot of people selling their stuff in the marketplace are asking too much $. Here I am offering up stuff worth big money with only a starting bid of $1. I feel that deserves some attention... I was expecting this to get moved anyway. I thought I could just get some extra initial views by posting it here... SUE ME! ;)

Edited by kevincal

I don't think anyone would fault you, if you post it for sale here first, then add a line that says it has moved to auctions after a little bit without editing the original post. I myself am always happy to close an eBay auction and sell direct to an AAer and always offer here first. More exposure, and sometimes it saves me/AAer some ePay fees.

AX

I tend to be the type that bends the rules... I dunno, it just feels unfair for the auctions section to get so many fewer views when there are great deals to be had by buyers. Atari Age and Digital Press in particular have seperate forums for selling goods, whereas most others just lump the marketplace into 1 forum. I dunno which is better. But as a seller, it's important for my auctions to get as many views as possible. :( I usually go by the law and post in the auction section, but get so few views in there that I decided to play outlaw this time... :|