IGNORED

WAR 2000 Home Vision R10

Shit, missed it :sad: Who bought it, you Iwan?

Yes I bought it! :D

I guess it´s not a R10 anymore!

Yes, it is.

AFAIK it's the third one ever found.

8)

Wow! And only 2 of them are boxed???

I think Staberinde has 2 carts,Marco has a CIB and now Iwan has a CIB,that would make it 4.

So would 4 known copies turn it to an R9???

In my book it would: <=3 known to exist = R10

I already removed its R10 status from our database.

It will literally take a hundred years to give each single VCS game its proper rarity.

A game's rarity is depending on format, popularity, region, production numbers, condition, knowledge and finds, therefore constantly fluctuating and thus impossible to catch.

IMO it's a complete waste of time to put any energy in determining rarities for VCS games.

I marked all released VCS carts of which 3 or less are known to exist with a Rarity 10.

It took almost two years to create this list and we're talking about 80 out of almost 8,000 titles here:

http://www.atarimania.com/screenshots_games_atari-2600-vcs-p_total-page-step-cartridgerarity_81-1-200-10_2_G.html

Each time a fourth cart of a certain R10 title is found, that title will be deleted from the list.

Eventually, we will have a small list of true "Holy Grails", which IMO forms the quintessence of the true VCS Rarity Guide:

Holy Grails: Almost impossible to get.

All others: Possible to get.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter
  • Like 1

In my book it would (<=3 known to exist = R10).

I already changed it in our database.

It will literally take a hundred years to give each single VCS game its proper rarity.

A game's rarity is depending on format, popularity, region, production numbers, condition, knowledge and finds, therefore constantly fluctuating and thus impossible to catch.

IMO it's a complete waste of time to put any energy in determining rarities for VCS games.

I marked all released VCS carts of which 3 or less are known to exist with a Rarity 10.

It took almost two years to create this list and we're talking about 80 out of almost 8,000 titles here.

Each time a fourth cart of a certain R10 title is found, that title will be deleted from the list.

Eventually, we will have a small list of true "Holy Grails", which IMO forms the quintessence of the true VCS Rarity Guide:

8)

Yep, that´s perfect! I am happy to get this title and I don´t care about rarity anway! But having that game boxed feels

like owning a R10! :D

In my book it would: <=3 known to exist = R10

I already removed its R10 status from our database.

It took almost two years to create this list and we're talking about 80 out of almost 8,000 titles here:

http://www.atarimania.com/screenshots_games_atari-2600-vcs-p_total-page-step-cartridgerarity_81-1-200-10_2_G.html

8)

off the topic a little... but on your list you have the Steven Spielberg personalized copy of Raiders of the Lost Ark... does anyone own this game? or is it still in Spielbergs possession.... or is it out there somewhere???

off the topic a little... but on your list you have the Steven Spielberg personalized copy of Raiders of the Lost Ark... does anyone own this game? or is it still in Spielbergs possession.... or is it out there somewhere???

I honestly don't know.

Hopefully Spielberg still owns it.

8)

I honestly don't know.

Hopefully Spielberg still owns it.

8)

I'm going to write to Spielberg and make an offer ;)