IGNORED

WAR 2000 Home Vision R10

And we PAL collectors appreciate it :)

And us NTSC/PAL collectors do too :cool:

:thumbsup: The price of PAL stuff is getting bad enough without competition from the good ole US ;)

FB is Canadian :P

Yeah, I know. i was agreeing with him that we non-US collectors appreciate taht US collectors don't collect PAL...

100% Maple Leaf and Beaver ;) Dino, Shhh, don't say that too loud :)do't want to get any of them aroused :love:

Edited by Frostbite Bailey

:thumbsup: The price of PAL stuff is getting bad enough without competition from the good ole US ;)

Yeah, I know. i was agreeing with him that we non-US collectors appreciate taht US collectors don't collect PAL...

Ah, I get ya now. I was wondering there cause portions of Quebec do or did use PAL format as well as NTSC. The port of Montreal is huge for European imports from France,ect.

Ah, I get ya now. I was wondering there cause portions of Quebec do or did use PAL format as well as NTSC. The port of Montreal is huge for European imports from France,ect.

I have noticed that; I wish I could get more stuff from there, I think they imported a lot of stuff as I have received many pirate carts from there. I also like the cool French English labels, Activision and Coleco :)

I have noticed that; I wish I could get more stuff from there, I think they imported a lot of stuff as I have received many pirate carts from there. I also like the cool French English labels, Activision and Coleco :)

I live only 3hrs from Montreal and I have friends there so I do get some of those games you mention from time to time. Alot of NES and famicom pirate stuff for the most part. Not a whole lot of vintage stuff anymore. Worst part is I still have yet to get myself a CIB Smurfs with the French & English box and cart labels :(

Edited by Shawn Sr.

I live only 3hrs from Montreal and I have friends there so I do get some of those games you mention from time to time. Alot of NES and famicom pirate stuff for the most part. Not a whole lot of vintage stuff anymore. Worst part is I still have yet to get myself a CIB Smurfs with the French & English box and cart labels :(

i still have a french donkey kong boxed .... interested? ;)

i still have a french donkey kong boxed .... interested? ;)

Only need the french\english version of smurfs but thanks for the offer.

My god you PAL people are more rabid than the OPIUM TRADE! I'm betting Iwan is starting some sort of crazy PAL Mafia now.

Oh well, I'll just stick with my little NTSC market, you know, the one that actually has REAL competition and carts that make international news for selling for $5k.... :ponder:

Edited by CebusCapucinis

My god you PAL people are more rabid than the OPIUM TRADE! I'm betting Iwan is starting some sort of crazy PAL Mafia now.

Oh well, I'll just stick with my little NTSC market, you know, the one that actually has REAL competition and carts that make international news for selling for $5k.... :ponder:

PAL will have its day in the sun... it is still unchartered territory ;)

Well, it's just too bad that you all are crying because you weren't born on the side of the ocean where the BIG DOG collectors run wild:

mmmm don't know about that comparison.... American classic cars v's European classic cars...... I know what i'd rather.....

but hey.... thats another realm all together