IGNORED

7800 Fatal Run, CIB

save2600

Not trying to poop on your sale, just offer constructive help. Video Game Rarity guide needs to just go out of business, it is as worthless as a bad check. I've never gotten more then $50 for a Fatal Run in any condition personally, and there are several others up on eBay right now one sealed for $79.99 that hasn't sold. That said, I'd consider shotting a little lower (I'm not interested just trying to help).

AX

Yeah, I wondered what was up with that price. Just shooting for the stars really. Hoping to finance a couple of video/computer related projects :-) But if the game realistically worth much less than $50, I might just end up opening her up and keeping it. I dunno. Didn't get the greatest of reviews.

rarityguide.com seems quite accurate about the pricing on a lot of other games though. Especially Jag games, but thanks for the info guys. Might just end up doing a no reserve auction and starting her off at a penny and see what happens :-)

Shoot! I didn't even see that other guys BIN price on a sealed FR. I would have never put mine up for as much as I did had I. rotflmao Thanks again for pointing this out. Guess rarityguide.com is a little "off". Next time I see someone advertising their prices, I know to offer half. Thing is, I just bought a bunch of stuff and kind of used them as a guide. DOH! Didn't want to gyp the seller or be told "sorry, games went to someone else who didn't offer lowball"... lol yikes this stuff is all over the map!

Edited by save2600

Yeah, I wondered what was up with that price. Just shooting for the stars really. Hoping to finance a couple of video/computer related projects :-) But if the game realistically worth much less than $50, I might just end up opening her up and keeping it. I dunno. Didn't get the greatest of reviews.

rarityguide.com seems quite accurate about the pricing on a lot of other games though. Especially Jag games, but thanks for the info guys. Might just end up doing a no reserve auction and starting her off at a penny and see what happens :-)

Shoot! I didn't even see that other guys BIN price on a sealed FR. I would have never put mine up for as much as I did had I. rotflmao Thanks again for pointing this out. Guess rarityguide.com is a little "off". Next time I see someone advertising their prices, I know to offer half. Thing is, I just bought a bunch of stuff and kind of used them as a guide. DOH! Didn't want to gyp the seller or be told "sorry, games went to someone else who didn't offer lowball"... lol yikes this stuff is all over the map!

If you want that fatal run to move price it at $40 BIN.

• 1 month later...