IGNORED

Gen Mobiles In Stock - Licensed Sega Handheld

Parrothead

IS this all "drop shipped" stuff or do you have a stock of it on hand? Just curious as I know alot of folks that drop ship this kinda stuff.

Hyperking is about 30 minutes from me. I am picking up a batch of them on Monday and shipping them myself :)

Edited by Parrothead

IS this all "drop shipped" stuff or do you have a stock of it on hand? Just curious as I know alot of folks that drop ship this kinda stuff.

Hyperking is about 30 minutes from me. I am picking up a batch of them on Monday and shipping them myself :)

Good to know :)

Mine went out in the mail thursday from them so I guess they will arrive monday. I only got a few to start so I can play with them for a week or 2 to see if they will last. So far I have had only 1 return on the NES portable out of 100. And they said it overheated after 5 or six hours 2 times :roll:

Edited by Trade-N-Games

Anyone who ordered one this past week will have their new GenMobile by end of the week. They are shipping today. If anyone else wants one here is where you can get them. Playing me some Golden Axe right now. Sweet!

http://www.gamegavel.com/item.cgi?show_item=0000215871

I am making another pick up this week so get your order in now to be included with the next shippment.

hyperkin1.jpg

Great video, clear presentation. I want to play Ghouls N Ghosts now. I would much rather have one of these systems than an Nintendo DSI. I only wish the screen was larger.

Maybe that's on someone's to-do list.. portable NES, portable GEN in one package with larger screen..

Here is my short video review of the new Gen Mobile:

Gen Mobile Video Review

• 1 month later...

Anyone who ordered one this past week will have their new GenMobile by end of the week. They are shipping today. If anyone else wants one here is where you can get them. Playing me some Golden Axe right now. Sweet!

I am making another pick up this week so get your order in now to be included with the next shippment.

hyperkin1.jpg

will you still carry them after the holidays?

hyperkin1.jpg

Sure. I will have them for a long time. So no rush :)

hyperkin1.jpg

Sure. I will have them for a long time. So no rush :)

thanks savior!