IGNORED

FA: eBay: Mario Paint CIB,Tabletops,Game.Com Pocket Pro, bxd Colecovision

ianoid

• 2 weeks later...

When I saw it was you posting Ian I was thinking you where selling off complete sets for a second there!

To be honest, I don't have the complete Sat or SNES sets. I probably wouldn't eBay them if I was though. Not that that would be impossible. I like those systems and I've gotten into collecting them but to be honest if I had a space issue, they would be on the top of my list to go.

It's a SNES set with some quality titles (commons, but valuable ones like Mario Kart and Punch Out) and the remains of the Saturn set I was trying to sell, which includes 2 joysticks and a few games. I had a set up last week with 43 games and someone offered me $150 for all of the games, so I let those go and now I'm selling the hardware since it's all tested and wiped and ready to go.

Every cent I get out of auctions goes right back into the collection, and then some. Anyone I've bought from around here has been the recipient of my eBay earnings, and I do buy a lot of stuff. Bidding on my stuff is really just putting money into the collecting communmity :P

When I saw it was you posting Ian I was thinking you where selling off complete sets for a second there!

To be honest, I don't have the complete Sat or SNES sets. I probably wouldn't eBay them if I was though. Not that that would be impossible. I like those systems and I've gotten into collecting them but to be honest if I had a space issue, they would be on the top of my list to go.

It's a SNES set with some quality titles (commons, but valuable ones like Mario Kart and Punch Out) and the remains of the Saturn set I was trying to sell, which includes 2 joysticks and a few games. I had a set up last week with 43 games and someone offered me $150 for all of the games, so I let those go and now I'm selling the hardware since it's all tested and wiped and ready to go.

Every cent I get out of auctions goes right back into the collection, and then some. Anyone I've bought from around here has been the recipient of my eBay earnings, and I do buy a lot of stuff. Bidding on my stuff is really just putting money into the collecting communmity :P

Me too! The stuff I hawk off is the only money I use to buy for my collection.