IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - #295 - Mr. Do!

RSS Bot

I have a very odd sleep pattern. It changes because I have no life. Right now it's go to sleep at 2pm and wake up around midnight or 1 or so. That leaves Mom to go get the mail. She must have missed something Saturday because she went to get the paper today and found a small package, the one I have been wondering where it was. It must have been hiding from her. Well, once I opened it, the cart was really cold. I wondered if it would work or not. I put it in my Atari 2600 and voila! The title screen. Plays wonderful. Proves that Atari isn't the only ones capable of making a cart that can withstand a lot of abuse. I left that Mr. Do cart in a really cold garage for at least two days and it still works fine. Even though some say that Coleco made crappy versions of VCS games so the Colecovision ones look better, their carts can take the cold. Odd, though, I have NEVER seen a Colecovision in the wild. I'd like to have one, too. I have 3 VCS units, a Virtual Boy, an Intellivision, but I have NEVER seen a Colecovision. I don't even know what they look like. Oh well, only 5 more to go until 300 VCS games!

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=blog&blogid=168&showentry=6584