IGNORED

Great Description

pangasinan

Heck, as long as that auction stays cheap it may be worth it. :)

It reminds me of those 'silent auctions' where you have no clue on what you're bidding on, sometimes not even seeing the box in question.

A lot of those 'silent auctions' have happened here in the States with storage units. People no longer can afford to pay the fees on it, and once the court procedure is done, the owner of the building where the rented unit is just sells the contents sight unseen to people in a auction. One guy paid like $300 for a unit containing a motocycle worth over 10k.

Heck, as long as that auction stays cheap it may be worth it. :)

It reminds me of those 'silent auctions' where you have no clue on what you're bidding on, sometimes not even seeing the box in question.

A lot of those 'silent auctions' have happened here in the States with storage units. People no longer can afford to pay the fees on it, and once the court procedure is done, the owner of the building where the rented unit is just sells the contents sight unseen to people in a auction. One guy paid like $300 for a unit containing a motocycle worth over 10k.

Even more crazy was the man that bought a storage unit for like $50k to use it as a barn and inside was the plans, parts, rocket & the the nine for a nuke. As soon as word got out what was in the storage unit crates the Chinese contacted him and offered him $6 million for it, he wasn't gonna sell it to them but it didn't matter anyhow cause the US gov't seizure saled it back and give the farmer a "fair" return on his money (so theysay). How could you ever forget where the parts for a complete nuke are let alone sell it off to a citizen?? I just looked on google but I can't find the reporting on it. It was about 10 years ago this happened IIRC.