IGNORED

NOS Atari 2600: Playaround, Homevision, etc.

david.winter

Hi!

I put a number of Atari 2600 titles for auction. Several are NOS and shrinkwrapped.

I'll add more tomorrow as I didn't have the time to upload everything to the server.

You can see my auctions with several very rare titles, including three Playaround games (two are shrinkwrapped) and from what I've been told, they are the ultra rare PAL versions, which aren't mentioned on this site (unless there are no PAL but two different people asked about that). I also have a Homevision WAR 2000 for those who missed the previous one.

More to come tomorrow.

Edited by david.winter

Hi!

I put a number of Atari 2600 titles for auction. Several are NOS and shrinkwrapped.

I'll add more tomorrow as I didn't have the time to upload everything to the server.

You can see my auctions with several very rare titles, including three Playaround games (two are shrinkwrapped) and from what I've been told, they are the ultra rare PAL versions, which aren't mentioned on this site (unless there are no PAL but two different people asked about that). I also have a Homevision WAR 2000 for those who missed the previous one.

More to come tomorrow.

Very nice, David.

What other Home Vision carts do you own?

These PlayAround boxes could indeed be PAL.

8)

8)

But they could be NTSC as well! No stickers underneath the shrinkwrap......and if the buyer don´t open them we will never know.....

That´s a risky thing! I will go for them........ :D

Ok, after checking the three Playaround are PAL, so much rarer than the NTSC.

As for the USD vs Euro: I accept USD through PayPal, however all other payments have to be received in euro as I'm located in europe. eBay has nothing to do with my bank account and can't force anyone to receive a particular currency.

8)

But they could be NTSC as well! No stickers underneath the shrinkwrap......and if the buyer don´t open them we will never know.....

That´s a risky thing! I will go for them........ :D

Ouch, i need 2 of them to finish my Pal collection... i don't like bid war !

@ david

In your first post you said that you would list more 2600 games the next day,but you never did,so is there more 2600 games to come ??,if so are they playaround ??

Did you get them?? :D

He sure did ;) That burning desire/bachelorette was a killa though.

Wonder007 also tried tapping into the PAL market too for that homevision baby. Bet you are glad you bought the one you did ;)

@ david

In your first post you said that you would list more 2600 games the next day,but you never did,so is there more 2600 games to come ??,if so are they playaround ??

Did you get them?? :D

He sure did ;) That burning desire/bachelorette was a killa though.

Wonder007 also tried tapping into the PAL market too for that homevision baby. Bet you are glad you bought the one you did ;)

Yep! But the $300 for this another copy isn´t a bad deal as well IMO! And Wonder´s attempt was halfhearted I guess!

Sometimes I have the feelings that he is not sure about how much too bid on PAL games in combination with his semi- interests into the PAL market!

Am I right, Jose??? ;) ;)

Edited by iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin

I looked at the the box side and each of the three games have a small white oval sticker with a P letter on it.

PlayAround section as good as complete now:

http://www.atarimania.com/screenshots_games_atari-2600-vcs-p_total-page-step-publisher_13-1-25-48_2_G.html

Thanks to you.

8)

Did you get my message about the scans ?

I made all of them for you, hope to see them on your site with a little credit!

David.