IGNORED

Air Raid is up now on eBay. It's really happening...

AtomicSpaceJunk

We're selling my copy of Air Raid on ebay right now. Thought someone might be interested...

Here's the link to the auction listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180432044077&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

The auction ends Sunday night November 22.

Love,

Moses & Allison

Actual cartridge scan:

airraid1.jpg

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/153412-ebay-air-raid/

Might want to read some of the comments. :ponder:

Might want to check to see a legit bidder has already bid on this. :ponder:

Doesn't change the fact that it could be broken, it's got an EPROM inside. :roll:

Doesnt matter,the seller offers a 7 day money back guarantee,so if the cart is dead,just ship it back straight away.

Are you not worried that there might be someone out there that knows how rare the game is and has a dead copy? Taking the label off and swapping the inside is a piece of cake.

CPU is the wiz .... he's gonna manage to squeeze the lemon out the corona bottle again and then stick it into the air raid cart!

:D

Looks more like a lime then a lemon to me, but he does have a valid point as usual.

To the person selling it, I think you are truly doing yourself a disservice not testing the game and I don't understand the logic to be asking that kind of money and not doing so. You could even turn around and sell the system as well and obviously know something of the market to be asking that kind of money to start.

My wife was horrified after reading all the posts. She has ordered me to find a console to re-test the game (my wife telling me I need to go buy an atari 2600 may just be as rare as Air Raid itself!). I have located one in the area and will update the listing by this evening. Thanks for the input, everybody!

Are you not worried that there might be someone out there that knows how rare the game is and has a dead copy? Taking the label off and swapping the inside is a piece of cake.

Can I get a hey ya? Is your Air Raid label kept in a separate PPE sleeve from the cart? And who's drinking corona? Pew!

Thanks for a dose of reality. But it's hard not to jump on. Provenance helps, but it could be made up anyway. And a box would be a bonus. I guess we'll never know, Air Raid could be a scam perpetuated by a brilliant mastermind. CPU?

Here's something interesting...if you toggle the power switch on and off you can catch a faint glimpse of what looks like a title screen. the image rolls up the screen and only lasts a millisecond, but I can definitely see the word menavision. I don't know if anyone else has ever seen this, but I thought I would post my discovery.