IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - 2600tris

RSS Bot

I changed the name of my game from "Tetris 2600" to "2600tris." I felt that naming it "Tetris 2600" would be infringing on the Tetris trademark. I went to the game store and saw a Super Scope 6 for the SNES for $40! Absolutely NO Atari stuff for the zillionth time. Looks as though someone bought the Lynx and Gates of Zendocon for $70. Then I went to Best Buy and got Space Invaders Extreme 2. It was only $20. It's too bad that stuff like "Where's Waldo?" and "Touchmaster 3" have to be $30. Why do they have to be so expensive? They have great deals sometimes, but most of the time Best Buy really isn't a best buy. I've decided to put New Super Mario Bros. Wii on my Christmas list instead of buying it myself. I've got to save some money so I can meet my 300 VCS games by the end of the year goal I have. We never took the Halloween lights down, I had no idea we looked so dorky! Luckily, hardly anyone sees it (we live at the end of a very long cul-de-sac), but this year I want to have the best Christmas light display in the whole place. The weekend after next the Christmas tree will be up. Can't believe the year went by so fast.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=blog&blogid=168&showentry=6596