IGNORED

For Sale: Complete Modded SNES and PS1 and games...

ataridave

I want to sell both of these systems in order to make some money. Both systems are complete and in MINT condition.

The SNES does not have any yellowing on it, and comes complete with power cord, AV cables, and one original Nintendo SNES controller. It has had two of the tabs inside of the system removed to allow Super Famicom games to play on the system. I have Super Aleste, which is cartridge only, in good condition, Super Battletank, cartridge only, in good condition, and Acrobat Mission, cartridge only, in good condition.

The PS1 is an original model, not a PSone. It comes complete with power cord, AV cables, two Sony-brand PS1 memory cards, and one original (NOT Dualshock) Sony PS1 controller. It plays Japanese PS1 games just fine, and I have Wolf Fang. It does not have the spine card, but is otherwise complete and in excellent condition.

Everything listed here works perfectly, and I am taking offers, so offer me a price I can't refuse!! As far as payment options go, I do not own a credit card, so I cannot take Paypal-Personal Checks or Money Orders only. I can ship to anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. I can sell the games separately, but not parts of the consoles, such as controllers, etc.

If you are interested, please respond! Thanks!-Dave