IGNORED

Nintendo DS Paddle with Arkanoid DS and Space Invaders Extreme

wood_jl

You only ship to the US, no exceptions?

Not anymore, unfortunately.

It's just too much trouble. The last time I shipped out-of-country, the buyer was impatient and threatened to file a claim that I was cheating him and wanted a refund - and the stuff WAS in the mail in his country. There was no way for me to verify that shipment was received. Under threat of negative feedback and a claim against me, I refunded the money.

I never got the product back. I am reasonably sure the buyer did eventually receive the product, and OF COURSE got the refund. I lost not only the product, but the (rather expensive) foreign shipping to ship him his free product. I would have been better of to put the product in the garbage to begin with, because it doesn't cost shipping to throw something away. Not to mention the time/packing/hassle.

It is because of this that I can no longer ship out of the country I am in. I quit selling online after that, and only dabble a tiny bit now. I wish things had been different!