IGNORED

BlogO - Merry Christmas to Me From a Complete Stranger

RSS Bot

I just got a classic gaming Christmas gift. It wasn't given as a Christmas gift, but since I'm hemorrhaging cash on the new house, I'll take it as my Christmas gift.

A member of an online group I subscribe to was giving away a bunch of stuff. Among other things, he was offering several Virtual Boy systems, boxed. I jumped in line, wary of there being a catch. There was no catch. This individual was even paying the shipping. I requested the system I was most interested in. Well, it showed up today: complete in box including all of the original plastic bags for the components and pack-in game and two additional games, Mario Clash and Galactic Pinball. I'd call it new in box. Even came with the original receipt from Toys R Us, Duracell battery coupon and proof of purchase tag still affixed to the outside of the box.

This system is too good for me. I don't even want to unpack it to play it. :)

If you received something from me recently for $0.00 shipped, you can at least partially blame the generous individual who is giving away so much great classic gaming stuff. He started it.

Merry Christmas.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=blog&blogid=210&showentry=6651