IGNORED

Swordquest Fireworld with box!

smile_walle

Hi to everyone...

So far at my auction, nobody have been bid on my auction, that kind of dispointment! :sad: I will not re-list again at ebay....

But....right now, I still cosider to sell or trade to any Atariage members....Please let me know if you are interesting to get Swordquest Fireworld with box.

Thank for your cosider...

Hear soon

Jason :)

Your problem is that it didn't come with the comic book. That is extremely important to the game. The poster is just an added bonus. I put a complete copy up with box yesterday. We'll see if mine gets a bid. I'm asking $5.00 which I don't find unreasonable for a complete game.

Phil

I'd probably pay $5 for a complete in the box one, but not more. It's really a common game; probably enhanced by a fact a lot of people were dissapointed both in the gameplay and in the contest that went with it.

PS: You auction stuff quite frequently Phil, so why not put your store seller ID eBay URL into your AtariAge signature file? That way we can check what you've got when you post. :D

Your problem is that it didn't come with the comic book. That is extremely important to the game. The poster is just an added bonus. I put a complete copy up with box yesterday. We'll see if mine gets a bid. I'm asking $5.00 which I don't find unreasonable for a complete game.

Phil

yes I agreed with you Phil.....

Very recently I just found at the ebay and I did already bid for Fireworld comic book number 2, so that would be great to add what my Fireworld does not have comic book what you recently told me above from your quote...

Have a look where I bid right now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1393435644

Jason