IGNORED

Merchandise

gamme

Why? If people believe in that stuff enough to spend money on a spell, it will most likely work via wishful thinking and self-fulfilling prophecies. I was looking at the feedback, and I'm just surprised that people leave feedback before they even got "results" from the spells.

Not sure how she expects to get positive feedback from the "Win the Lottery" one though... If that one worked, you'd think she wouldn't need to be posting eBay auctions to make a living...

What does this have to do with Atari or video games though?

Why? If people believe in that stuff enough to spend money on a spell, it will most likely work via wishful thinking and self-fulfilling prophecies. I was looking at the feedback, and I'm just surprised that people leave feedback before they even got "results" from the spells.

Not sure how she expects to get positive feedback from the "Win the Lottery" one though... If that one worked, you'd think she wouldn't need to be posting eBay auctions to make a living...

Well look at completed the prices for ones that sold are a buck or two but yeah people spend tons of money on religion. From Voodoo dolls to a cross blessed by the pope people will buy anything if they believe.

Well look at completed the prices for ones that sold are a buck or two but yeah people spend tons of money on religion. From Voodoo dolls to a cross blessed by the pope people will buy anything if they believe.

Don't forget those NES Bible games ;)