IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Comics

RSS Bot

I don't know whether I should just stop with my webcomics altogether. Nobody except my mom seems to be reading them. I think Sunday's (today's) is a little "Garfield"-esque when Garfield sits down and watches TV. And then there's the M-Sat "47 Meatballs", which is kinda hard thinking up new panels for, especially 6 in a week. Nevertheless, since I make them a month in advance, I have daily and Sunday comics queued until January 30. If you want to take a look, here.

And I got a popcorn tin for Christmas. I ate some of it and apparently my gums started to bleed. Now I'm afraid to finish it. And a giant, talking Homer Simpson PEZ dispenser. I had no idea PEZ made them like that. I mean, the thing is huge by PEZ dispenser standards, about a foot long. Now I want to start collecting them. I wonder how many variations of talking huge PEZ dispensers there are. There's a few quotes he says, one I recognized from the Halloween episode where Homer is in Hell and he's being fed donuts. He also says "Mmm...sacrilicious," "Why you little..." "D'oh!" and screams. It will remain semi-opened (meaning the box will be kept), but it's too big to be with the other ones. Also, I got of inedible things for Christmas, too.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=blog&blogid=168&showentry=6695