IGNORED

Atari 7800 emulator for Dingoo handheld

LS650

It's cool to see they now have it running native, instead of needing linux. I wasn't happy with the linux idea, this is much better.

I'm a bit annoyed though that they used a modified version of Prosystem, but the documentation only credits the original author. There's at least 3 people listed in changelog.txt who coded improvements that are in the version he ported. More if you include "valuable advisers".

I also disagree with calling it "Pr00sytem 2.0" - the original author is working on ProSystem v2.0, and this will only cause confusion. If he's made improvements it should either be called 1.x or it should have it's own name entirely (like Wii7800 does).

I don't mean to sound so negative though, I'm glad it's running natively on the Dingoo, and it makes me more wish I had one.

Edited by gdement

I'm a bit annoyed though that they used a modified version of Prosystem, but the documentation only credits the original author. There's at least 3 people listed in changelog.txt who coded improvements that are in the version he ported. More if you include "valuable advisers".

Why not go to the link in question and take it up with the developer?

• 7 months later...