IGNORED

Review of Dark Chambers and Tower Toppler from 1989

DracIsBack

• 1 month later...

Thanks for sharing! That was a good read! I just received a copy of Dark Chambers in the mail, looking forward to giving it a go even more now!

Was Tower Toppler on the c64? It sounds like a game I played years ago... I'll have to track down that one in the future for the 7800.

But reading that article was like being in a time machine. Good stuff! :)

Having trouble finding it, what page is it on?

7D, on the far right... but when I opened that link, it opens mostly to 8D with the Atari article on the left of the screen. It's a narrow article, headline "Chambers is one of Atari's best."

Was Tower Toppler on the c64? It sounds like a game I played years ago... I'll have to track down that one in the future for the 7800.

It is called Nebulus on some systems.

And Castalian on the NES

I actually agree with his scores

I do remember Castalian from the NES! It was a yellow box or something like that... ahh that must have been it! Nebulous on the c64 perhaps too... that was a long time ago! lol

And I like Dark Chambers... I got to play it a bit yesterday and played normal mode and found it a bit on the easy side... although I had to stop playing just when the difficulty was ramping up nicely (level H or so I believe). I also quickly gave the advanced mode a shot and found it would provide me with a challenge so overall I was quite pleased with the game! And the fact that this was the genesis of Gauntlet makes it a classic in my book!