IGNORED

You dirty APE!

EricDeLee

Lets just say this... he is the type to hoard and buy all of the Tournament Cyberball carts for the Lynx... then double the market price when he resells them.

That is a mild example... but to the Jaguar collecting world, he is considered to be the spawn of Satan. I'm sure others will pipe in! LOL

Just seeing his name in my area of collecting is like sucking a vintage game worn sock from John Elway's playing years.

Horrible!

Lets just say this... he is the type to hoard and buy all of the Tournament Cyberball carts for the Lynx... then double the market price when he resells them.

That is a mild example... but to the Jaguar collecting world, he is considered to be the spawn of Satan. I'm sure others will pipe in! LOL

Just seeing his name in my area of collecting is like sucking a vintage game worn sock from John Elway's playing years.

Horrible!

I see what you mean. There are lots of people that do that with Dreamcast games/consoles (especially Samba de Amigo and special edition Sonic Adventure Dreamcast.). It also kind of reminds me of BuddieBuddies rabid obsession with buying every Jaguar that comes up for sale.

I see what you mean. There are lots of people that do that with Dreamcast games/consoles (especially Samba de Amigo and special edition Sonic Adventure Dreamcast.). It also kind of reminds me of BuddieBuddies rabid obsession with buying every Jaguar that comes up for sale.

umm no, Buddies is an awesome guy and a true Jaguar fanatic. Mr. Sweet on the other hand is a vulture and a stain on the sleeve of the Jaguar community. Polar Opposites.

$4U just has 6 different Lynx games listed, most of which are dirt common. He's trying to get $4.69 for Xybots, and at $2.59 for shipping you know it's going in a bubble envelope. He probably just got a big pile of these Lynx titles, they are rather easy to get in bulk, and just will leave them parked in his store.

Yep.. I'm not overly concerned when I looked at what he had. That and the fact I've got most of all the Lynx items I need.

I did forget about the shipping! He is very bad at shipping things in a bubblope... and charging and arm and a leg for it. He sent me stuff once and threatened me to not leave feedback that was bad, or he was going to do the same (even though I paid less than 5 minutes after the auction ended).

He's a turd

umm no, Buddies is an awesome guy and a true Jaguar fanatic. Mr. Sweet on the other hand is a vulture and a stain on the sleeve of the Jaguar community. Polar Opposites.

I second this Buddies is a great Jaguar collector and should never be in the same sentence as S.S.F.U. His moddo is buy high and sell even higher ;)