IGNORED

Does this belong to someone here?

EricDeLee

That would be funny as hell!

I could sign him up for the 'Smiling Bob' pills.

maybe some self help guides sent directly to his house. Stuff like: How to quit sleeping with transvestites. Or, how to cool your urge to cheat on your wife. (obviously funnier if he is married). EVIL!!!!

Please, let's not stoop to this guy's level by posting his address and harassing him. Let's be better than that (and consider this a warning not to post it).

..Al

Oh, don't worry Al, we'd never actually go through with it. It's just funny to talk about doing it. :D

I couldn't help but notice the comments posted on this forum about the atari guy. I thought i would let you know that the malicious and planned attempt to mess with this guy may and will backfire on you. It is not that hard to do the same thing to you if a guy wanted. Your addresses and comments on this matter have been copied ,reported,saved and will be closely looked at.You better hope that you are just joking and you are not serious in this manner.You all will be watched with reason to do so.Your plan just may bring you some legal trouble that you don't want.I would consider this a warning and to take heed. People have been put in jail for less. I will be forwarding these comments that has been made to the authorities and to the administrators, You have crossed the line!!!!

I couldn't help but notice the comments posted on this forum about the atari guy. I thought i would let you know that the malicious and planned attempt to mess with this guy may and will backfire on you. It is not that hard to do the same thing to you if a guy wanted. Your addresses and comments on this matter have been copied ,reported,saved and will be closely looked at.You better hope that you are just joking and you are not serious in this manner.You all will be watched with reason to do so.Your plan just may bring you some legal trouble that you don't want.I would consider this a warning and to take heed. People have been put in jail for less. I will be forwarding these comments that has been made to the authorities and to the administrators, You have crossed the line!!!!

Folks, after looking at this guy's email address, it's the seller from the auction we're all talking about, trying to masquerade as someone else. I just banned him.

..Al

Your addresses and comments on this matter have been copied ,reported,saved and will be closely looked at.

I'm sure glad you somehow possess the magic and wizardry to be able to find my actual address from a random internet posting. MIT must really be happy that you done gradeeated.

I'm sure glad you somehow possess the magic and wizardry to be able to find my actual address from a random internet posting. MIT must really be happy that you done gradeeated.

Yeah, I got a kick out of that as well. :D That's part of the reason I didn't just outright delete his comment.

..Al

With all the fervor over his auction and comments, did anyone think to report the item to Ebay while it was still active? Especially considering he was knowingly selling repros as originals there's a really good chance Ebay would have pulled the item. I know a lot of people tend to say "why bother it does no good", but before Ebay clamped down on shipping fraud I used to report a lot of items. It was a 50/50 shot but they actually used to do something about crap listings. Usually when 3-4 or more people report something it makes a big difference.