IGNORED

Asterix In Canada

gamme

I have a video pinball with the "p" on the end label and it plays fine in my ntsc console. However when I got the cart you could tell someone had already opened it which means someone before I got the cart could have "switched" the pcb out of it. Maybe when I get time I will post pics of it and the pcb but I also figure its a fairly common cart anyway. I got in a huge lot from ebay and just added it to my collection.

I have a video pinball with the "p" on the end label and it plays fine in my ntsc console. However when I got the cart you could tell someone had already opened it which means someone before I got the cart could have "switched" the pcb out of it. Maybe when I get time I will post pics of it and the pcb but I also figure its a fairly common cart anyway. I got in a huge lot from ebay and just added it to my collection.

Perhaps your TV tolerates PAL signals ;) Are the colors different from a confirmed NTSC cart?

Because you can see the P on the end-label. ;)

I've seen a few of Canadian Asterix carts in NTSC have the "P" so it's not as open and closed as you might think.

I don't believe you.

Really, I could have sworn there are member's here on AA that showed Canadian found Asterix carts with a P that are NTSC.

Perhaps your TV tolerates PAL signals ;) Are the colors different from a confirmed NTSC cart?

I actually don't remember its been so long ago I got the cart I popped it in to see if it worked not really giving it any thought until I saw this thread. I will get it out and see if its different sometime. I know your in Columbus and I am in NW Ohio, If the colors look different your welcome to dump the cart.