IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Giant octopus coming down?

RSS Bot

The Portland, Oregon restaurant called "Greek Cuisina" has closed, and the giant octopus that sits atop the restaurant will be coming down. FOX 12 said they'd bring live coverage of the giant octopus statue coming down. They said it would come down at 8am. At 8:30 am, the octopus was still up there, and now it's a quarter after 10 and FOX hasn't interrupted regular programming to give us the live coverage they promised. I had to watch "The 700 Club" and right now I'm watching an infomercial about a juicing machine called the Ninja, still standing by just in case they keep their promise about a giant octopus coming down. They also said it's on eBay. I scoured eBay and couldn't find it. Maybe I should buy it and put it outside as an advertisement for GoSub 3. ;) I'll watch channel 8 and 6 news at noon just in case they decide to show it. (Fox doesn't have a noon newscast, they show Perry Mason. It must be purely tradition, as they have showed it at noon every day for at least 40 years. I can't fathom anyone actually watches it.)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=blog&blogid=168&showentry=6717