IGNORED

Anyone ever use Ecrater?

AtariLeaf

I found this site http://www.ecrater.com while doing a search for some Tandy coco games. I bought 3 from a seller. He seems ok with the feedback the site uses. Anyone ever use this site before and if so what did you think of it?

I bought a 5200 4-port switchbox from someone a year ago and they used ecrater. Think I found them through google. Smooth transaction and got the switchbox quickly.

I found this site http://www.ecrater.com while doing a search for some Tandy coco games. I bought 3 from a seller. He seems ok with the feedback the site uses. Anyone ever use this site before and if so what did you think of it?

I bought a 5200 4-port switchbox from someone a year ago and they used ecrater. Think I found them through google. Smooth transaction and got the switchbox quickly.

I did end up buying 3 coco carts from the seller - tetris, reactoid, and springster. Very nice seller. I'm going to check out some more of this site.

That's the sign of a good seller. :)

I got a shipping refund too!

If you sell a lot of games you could open a store on ecrater. Its totally free no listing or final value fees or signup cost. Its low traffic compared to ebay but free means it doesn't matter too much just set up your store and go on with your life.

I'm an ebay seller but I sell Ford parts which is where my name comes from. Coco stuff is just a hobby and I don't want to part with it most of the time . When they made all the selling changes on ebay a year or so ago i started looking for other places to sell and found ecrater and opened a truck parts store . Then I decided to try putting a few coco items up and since the stores are free I started a new store to keep it separate.

So thats where the shipping refund came in , to make it easier I copied my truck store and used that to get set up . I wasn't prepared for combined shipping of under a pound items so it calculated you to high a price. I doubt I have many items under a pound in the truck stuff so I'd never run across that.

I don't know a lot about atari so i don't know the keywords but I went to ecrater main site and searched atari and not much came up. Some 2600 games and some ST magazines . So maybe someone could open a store and become the big atari guy on there.