IGNORED

Atari 7800 games

kourt

Hello all, I'm currently collecting Atari 7800 games all I need is 12 more and I complete the entire atari 7800 library,

some games I'm having a hard time finding complete in box, with manual, or just the game cart.

I need Kung Fu Master, Commando, Tomcat: F14 fighter simulator, Titlematch Pro Wrestling, & Double Dragon to name a few.

so if you have any idea where I might find these item's please let me know thanks and have a nice day take care.

Welcome to AtariAge!

You might want to post a notice in the "Wanted" section of the Marketplace forum. Alternatively, you can check the Atari vendors who still carry 7800 games, such as Atari2600.com, 4Jays, Video 61, the GOAT store, etc (apologies to anyone I left out!) As a last resort, of course, there's always eBay, but I think you'd get a better deal from the vendors I mentioned, if they carry what you're looking for.

Welcome to AtariAge!

You might want to post a notice in the "Wanted" section of the Marketplace forum. Alternatively, you can check the Atari vendors who still carry 7800 games, such as Atari2600.com, 4Jays, Video 61, the GOAT store, etc (apologies to anyone I left out!) As a last resort, of course, there's always eBay, but I think you'd get a better deal from the vendors I mentioned, if they carry what you're looking for.

Thanks for the information it's been very difficult finding some of the 7800 titles, I will look at these sites you mentioned and post an ad in the wanted section you mentioned thanks again. peace

Are you in the US?

Yes I am in usa why?

I hate going thru all my stuff to find ppls wants, then finding out they live in the EU or BFE and dont like to pay for shipping.icon_wink.gif

lol ya I hear that some people on the outer rim hate paying for shipping, like they wanna make you pay for everything and they get the game or item free