IGNORED

Someone scored a boxed Sears Checkers

I just thought that I would point it out since there has been some talk about rare boxed Sears games. Why does this bother you?

Because you could possibly screw up a real collector from getting it, by posting it minutes after it ends. If I was Marco, I would contact the guy right now and offer $200 for Checkers.

I just thought that I would point it out since there has been some talk about rare boxed Sears games. Why does this bother you?

Because you could possibly screw up a real collector from getting it, by posting it minutes after it ends. If I was Marco, I would contact the guy right now and offer $200 for Checkers.

That wouldn't be right. You are one of the people who screw over buyers - not Marco.

That wouldn't be right. You are one of the people who screw over buyers - not Marco.

Only if they are re-sellers. ;) Since I presume you are talking about the Karate cart.

Since I presume you are talking about the Karate cart.

WHERE!!!!!!!!

Thread: "McGrail is leaving AtariAge, and here is why..." or something along those lines.

Although, he never did leave. :?

Oh, I thought it was something that happened recently.

Someone did ask this seller to split out checkers and he refused. Marco could just buy the lot and resell everything else.

This is the most jacked up thing you have ever said on these boards. :sad:

On second thought, after thinking about it, I am just an idiot. Never mind!

Yep, you'd be suprised how many low-lifes try and get sellers to dishonour sales to sell to them for more. Its one thing to un-do a re-sellers side-deal and another to undo a great auction result like this one ;) I hope Zwackery gets his stuff

Yep, you'd be suprised how many low-lifes try and get sellers to dishonour sales to sell to them for more. Its one thing to un-do a re-sellers side-deal and another to undo a great auction result like this one ;) I hope Zwackery gets his stuff

In the recent auction where I got Sears Math Gran Prix, another bidder contacted the seller and asked the seller to pass along a message to me asking if I would be interested in selling just the box for a certain sum that probably caused the seller to raise an eyebrow or two because it was a significant amount comparable to the entire cost of the auction. The seller told me all of this in a message through eBay and to his credit shipped everything promptly.

Anyhow, this auction has been paid for and now I'll wait for everything to hopefully arrive safe and sound.