IGNORED

Auctions like this are complete BS

It's not really misleading if you actually read the whole thing, but it certainly is pushing the limits due to the fact that many people don't know how to read and comprehend an ad before bidding or buying. That's the problem, and it starts out in the auction title -- that should definitely say repro. It really seems like they're counting on people not understanding what it is, because otherwise, the REPRO and NOT ORIGINAL would be more front and center.

I thought Hoser charged $20 for a cart? Do I remember wrong?

It's actually really hard to get a listing pulled because of being a bootleg. It's much easier to get them pulled for the countless listing violations that scammers always like to use, like how on all of this person's they say that shipping charges include ebay and paypal fees and to contact them privately about accepting payment methods besides Paypal. eBay will pull those auctions from just one person reporting either of those things.

Apparently not. I reported them all last night and none have been adjusted or pulled. It all boils down to the rep that reviews the violation. It's a 50/50 shot. I've reported auctions that were the .01 cent BIN's with $24.99 shipping for a single cart that wound up running their course, and others like this that's blatant but not THAT bad that have gotten pulled immediately. That's why I said the more people report it the more likely it gets pulled.

I don't have a problem necessarily with him selling repros, at least he's being up front about that. The shipping and payment violations bug the shit out of me. The shipping is deceptive to the buyer, and the payment is to ebay.

Point being more often it takes more than one person.

It's not really misleading if you actually read the whole thing, but it certainly is pushing the limits due to the fact that many people don't know how to read and comprehend an ad before bidding or buying. That's the problem, and it starts out in the auction title -- that should definitely say repro. It really seems like they're counting on people not understanding what it is, because otherwise, the REPRO and NOT ORIGINAL would be more front and center.

I thought Hoser charged $20 for a cart? Do I remember wrong?

i think they're 12$ or so ... 8$ for a 4K cart when u order 20 or more ... so the guy makes over 100% on them ...