IGNORED

Atari employee badge

I'm pretty sure the black and silver Fuji logo affixed to that second badge is the one used on the Atari 400/800 computers.

..Al

That was my first thought too, I had the same fuji sticker attached to my last atx case. Now I've got some old HP, no recessed area to place it. Although I thought that was really more of a brown & silver. If this one is black may be it is something different? Is it metal?

The logo is actually black and silver, made of plastic and isn't a real sticker, seems like it's glued onto the back. Wild guess, it came from some of Atari's medical equipment casing. Never heard of a black cased atari (besides the game consoles, they didn't have them afaik).

Being a Hottie, I've never met her :lol: Hired in 1980, that's awesome.

It doesn't belong to me, he brought it in for me to look at and take a couple of pictures of. Definitely a collector's item, though, wish it were mine.

So who is going to be the first to reproduce these so we can all say we worked for Warner Atari back in the day? :D

Allan

that's an idea ... i could work on that ... but we'd need some holographic stickers though ... that won't be that cheap ...

Yea, that part may be hard. Maybe you could cut one out from a common sealed game.

Allan